RCSA Intracoastal Enrollment Process:

* RCSA Intracoastal is an application and lottery school.

* Re-enrollment numbers will determine open seats for the following school year.

* Siblings of currently enrolled RCSA students and staff children have preference. After placing these students, the remaining seats will be offered to the public.

* Parents must fill out an online application during open enrollment dates to be eligible for the lottery. (November 1st through February 1st by 4:00 pm).

Lottery Procedures:

Each school campus will have an open enrollment period. During the lottery process, all applicants who applied by the deadline will have an equal opportunity in the drawing. Out-of-county students will be placed at the bottom of the lottery waitlist. All RCSA Intracoastal applications must be received by no later than February 1, by 4:00 p.m., to be eligible for the upcoming school year's lottery. The lottery for the new school year is usually scheduled to be on the second week of February at one of the RCSA Locations. The exact time and place are announced at the actual application form page each year.

The following items are generally required for all students:

* Proof of residence

* Birth certificate

* Report card/academic transcripts

* Health forms (physical and immunization)

* When applicable: Court documents, ELL, Safety Plan, IEP, 504 or other materials that require timely response

Proof of Residency Requirements:

If this is the first time enrolling your child in a public or charter school in Duval County, proof of residence is required before a student is enrolled in his/her properly assigned school.

1. 1 (one) document from the sources listed in Column A

2. 1 (one) additional document from Columns B or C (both sources of information must match).

3. For extraordinary circumstances, please contact the District's Pupil Assignment Office/School Choice office directly for further clarification regarding other accepted official identification sources not listed below.

Column A

Column B

Column C

Jacksonville Electric Authority (JEA) bill or TECO bill

Automobile Insurance

Current Bank Account

Statement (may block out account number)

Mortgage agreement (or closing statement)

Credit Card statement

Payroll Statement

Lease agreement (from a company, or *private individual)

Bank account statement

Current non-cellular phone bill

Driver’s License or State ID

US postal service

confirmation of address change

Vehicle Registration

*Private lease agreement must be notarized AND two additional documents from columns B and C are required